Friday, December 10, 2010

TEST SHOTS ON THE DMC-LS85









































---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


_________________________________________________________________




The Panasonic dmc-ls85 is a very nice camera that can take widescreen pics and videos. The pics look very natural in color though I think I used standard for these. I am going to try natural. I think vivid is too much on this camera. I was pleased with the videos though they are somewhat visually noiser than the dmc-ls80 but the sound quality goes to 15,000 hz and as such the mono audio is quite good. Note the pics of the tree on the lawn, both wideangle and telephoto as to how well you can see the detail of the tree's bark even backlighted

No comments: